Coronavirus Alert: Links To Various Fact Sheets
- The Greater Boston Convention & Visitors Bureau (GBC&VB) has issued a statement regarding how it is working with its stakeholders and partners in response to the disease outbreak.
- The Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB) has created a fact page with updates and a variety of links to resources.
- The Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority (MBTA) has issued a statement regarding the various preparedness and prevention measures it is taking, including stepped-up sanitizing and disinfecting.
- The Massachusetts Restaurant Association (MRA) has published a fact sheet with guidance. Its website also contains a running series of updates.
- The National Association Of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP) has created a fact page summarizing the organization's response and containing links to useful updates.
- The National Retail Federation (NRF) has developed a resources page for its members that includes a variety of updates and fact sources.
Business & Community Relief/Recovery Programs
- The City of Boston has launched a Boston Resiliency Fund to help those facing hardship due to coronavirus; visit here for details and contact info.
- The Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation (MGCC) has established a $10 million COVID-19 loan fund program. Please visit here for additional info.
- The Massachusetts Nonprofit Network (MNN) has gathered a useful compilation of links to a number of organizations that have created relief programs. Please visit here and scroll down to the "Philanthropic & Government Relief Section" to review the full directory.