This workshop is designed exclusively for startups, entrepreneurs and business professionals looking to make an impact with their pitch. You will learn about what goes into an ideal pitch and be able to hone your pitch through practicing with a live audience. No matter whether you are looking for investors, partners, vendors, employees or getting buy-in from your friend, perfecting your pitch is crucial to the success of your business and professional career.
What You'll Learn
The Foundation - Understand what you'll need to come up with an ideal pitch that will capture the interest of your audience. You will learn the questions that every pitch should answer and also the most common mistakes that people make when they first pitch.
- How to pitch to the 4 different types of investors: Friends/Family, Angel Investors, Venture Capitalists and Customers
- Understand the fundamental building blocks of a successful pitch
- Learn the best approaches to how to pitch
Public Speaking/Communication Secrets - You can craft and prepare all you want but to be able to deliver a great pitch, you need to be able to engage, relate and wow your audience. There are many individuals who spend a lifetime perfecting their product or service behind the scenes but if you can't present what your ideas, it would seem like you have done nothing at all.
- Speaking techniques: Body Language, Stage Presence, Vocal Variety, Public Speaking Tips & Tricks
- Refining your story, message and delivery
- The art of using stories in your pitch
Own The Stage - This workshop will be very interactive. You will be practicing and honing your pitch to other individuals and to the group in a public speaking setting. Gain the feedback you need to step up your game
- Practice in front of a live audience
- Receive critical feedback from peers and instructor
- Refine your pitch and explore what you can do to make it better
**Please note** You do not have to come prepared with a pitch or even have a business idea. This workshop is for all to learn how to be more influential through the way you present yourself whether it's an elevator pitch or a 10-min investor pitch.
To register for this event, please click here