Website: BRICK Boston
Monday-Friday: 5 am - 9 pm; Saturday-Sunday: 7:30 am - 2 pm
BRICK Boston is a crossfit facility with personal coaching, facilities, and relationships with its members. This is a high intensity workout that is challenging. This is for people of all ages from teenagers to people in their 80s.
Anyone must go through academy first to learn the techinical aspects of crossfit. This is an onboarding program that will educate you on the foundation movements of the workouts.
BRICK Boston offers the following:
- Personal training
- Classes based upon personal fitness
- Row machines, weight lifting, rings training, sled training, cycling machines, yoga mobility classes, kickboxing, BX (strength and conditioning class) and more
- Full-service locker rooms with showers, overnight lockers, laundry service
- Massage therapy, chiropractic appointments
- Complimentary towel service
- Dedicated o-lifting area
- Via Prive athletic clothing sold in house