Skip to main navigation Skip to content

Expressions

Categories: Clothing, Apparel & Footwear

Business Information

Phone: (617) 423-7111

Website: Expressions

Hours

Sunday-Wednesday: 10:00 am-7:00 pm/Thursday-Saturday: 10:00 am-8:00 pm

One Of The Leading Retailers in Urban Fashion, Expressions Stocks The Latest, Most Hip, Gotta-Have-It Urban Brands

Expressions focus is 70% footwear, for infants and kids all the way up through teen and twentysomething males. The other 30% of Expressions' merchandise is made up of clothing from the top-of-the-line vendors serving the customer base. Expressions’ growth is due to its dedication to providing the newest and latest quality name-brand fashion merchandise, combined with superior customer service and community commitment.

Expressions has built a reputation of being the leader of urban fashion in New England because of the product mix that it offers. Expressions strives to meet the demands of its customers by offering the latest and best in urban fashion, as well as maintaining adequate inventory levels to meet the demand.

The assortment of merchandise offered is contemporary yet innovative, and projects a young, hip image. With middle to high-end quality footwear and apparel, Expressions is able to capitalize on a difficult and sometimes finicky market. Most retailers do not have the ability, foresight, or courage to take the risks necessary to forge ahead in such a sensitive market. By taking this risk, Expressions has become a benchmark for the hottest styles.