When In Downtown: Useful Info For Travelers & Tourists
With its great theaters, inviting restaurants, world-class hotels, and more, downtown Boston is a tourists' and travelers' paradise. Whether you're contemplating a trip, packing your bags, on your way, or already in downtown, here's some useful info to keep in mind.
Altour American Express Travel:
- Altour American Express Travel is located at 155 Federal Street. Phone: There is also an American Express location at Boston's Logan Airport; visit here for more info.
Greater Boston Convention & Visitor Bureau (GBC&VB):
- There is a Visitor Center located at the Boston Common at 139 Tremont Street. The GBC&VB office is located just a mile west of downtown, at Two Copley Place, the mall at the Back Bay's Prudential Center. Please visit here for more info.
Massachusetts Convention Center Authority (MCCA):
- The MCCA is located just a mile east of downtown, at 415 Summer St., inside the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. Please visit here for more info.
Massachusetts Lodging Association (MLA):
- The MLA is located right in downtown, at 111 State St. Please visit here for more info.
Massachusetts Office of Travel & Tourism (MOTT):
- The MOTT is also located right in downtown, at 10 Park Plaza (The Transportation Bldg.). Please visit here for more info.