The annual Doggone Halloween is back for another edition!
Not a ticketed event for spectators. Registration required for DOGS only (note, registration closes Thursday, October 26, at 5 pm).
The free event helps put our neighborhood in the Halloween spirit, as the public showcase their beloved--and costumed--canines. Our panel of judges will declare winners in the categories of Best Costume, Scariest Costume, Cutest Costume, Best Dog & Human Duo, and Best Dog & Child Duo.
- Night stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Boston
- Night stay at the Omni Parker House
- Night stay at The Godfrey Hotel Boston
- Gift basket from the Boston WNDR Museum
- Macy's Boston gift basket
- Cafe Bonjour gift certificate
- High Street Place gift certificate
As part of the free family-friendly fun, there will be a dog-themed vendor village and an array of free activities on Summer Street Plaza:
- Caricature artists
- Roche Bros.
- Animal Rescue League
- City of Boston Animal Care & Control
- Gunnel Pups
- Lilly's Bone to Pick
- Best Friend Supplies Co.
- The Fish & Bone
- Mookie's Treats
- Hungry Tails